My Dream, My Future

Everyone has dreams and goals in life. Weather they be to become an engineer and build their own three story house , or be the most known lawyer in town , or a doctor that serve for free and maybe the most paid basketball player of the league . And of course I also have dreams for the future just like everyone else. And I will do whatever it takes to achieve it.

Over my life time I would like to achieve many things but there are three main things I would like to accomplish; to be a triumphant person, help my loving parents and most especially to serve my fellows. Now that I'm already graduating from my high school life, I am now at the crossroads where I have to make decisions, specifically at my choice of track in senior high school, course in the college and at the same time, my profession. And it is to become a police. And I know I can do it because I want to do it and also I want my hardworking and loving parents to have something to make them feel so proud of me. I want to repay their sacrifices and give them the best life. That was my second dream. And by achieving my dream of being a police I can also fulfill my third dream, to serve my fellows. And also with all of my knowledge and values learned, I would like to share it to them especially to the youth.

And these are my dreams, my inspiration which I have to work on for the future. As you can see, I have big plans and I think I have done a good job so far. And my dreams are what keeping me going; they are an object for me to strive for. I will obtain that object one day. 










©studymoose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest Healthy Life

Wikang Filipino; Wika ng Saliksik

Independence Day: Must Remember